- Essential Fatty Acids for body and brain
- Providing one of the highest dose combinations of Omega- 3 and Omega- 6
- Bioharmony® Ultimate Omegas is a premium blend of Essential Fatty Acids (EPA, DHA and GLA), providing 700 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids (Fish Oil) and 300 mg of Omega-6 (Borage Oil) per capsule.
- Bioharmony® Ultimate Omegas is formulated to take full advantage of the benefits of Omega-3 EFA’s to help your memory and mood, and help to protect you from developing chronic conditions including osteoporosis, cardio vascular disease, diabetes, depression and ADHD.
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids (EFA) cannot be produced by the body and therefore must be obtained through our diet.
- In the average healthy diet, Omega-6 is more readily obtained through seeds, nuts, vegetable oils and green leafy vegetables than Omega-3.
- It is important to minimise this imbalance by taking a supplement that provides a higher dose of Omega-3 to Omega-6.
- Children age 6 to 12 years: Take one capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Adults: Take two capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare professional
Each Bioharmony® Ultimate Omegas capsule contains:
- Fish Oil (Omega 3 Fatty Acid Complex) - 700 mg providing:
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) - 112 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) - 73 mg
- Borage Oil 300 mg providing:
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) - 54 mg
- Vitamin E - 5 IU
- Excipients: Castor oil, gelatin, glycerin and purified water.
- Suitable for diabetics under medical supervision.
- Contains no preservatives, or artificial colourants or flavourants.
- Gelatine (Bovine) capsules - Not suitable for Vegetarians.
- - Unless otherwise prescribed, do not exceed the stated doses.
- - It is recommended that you always follow dosage directions and discontinue use should you notice or experience any undesirable side effects or are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- - This product may theoretically alter blood sugar levels and increase bleeding risk, thus caution is advised in diabetics and in people who have bleeding disorders, stomach ulcers, active bleeding and prior to dental or surgical procedures. It is recommended that the use of the product should be stopped two weeks before elective surgery.
- - Caution is advised in patients with hepatic impairment and epilepsy.
- - Do not use with warfarin or any other anticoagulant medication except under practitioner supervision.
- - May increase the effects of anti-inflammatory and anti-hypersensitive medications.
- - Safety in pregnancy and lactation has not been established. Avoid using
- - Frequent: headache, nausea or diarrhoea.
- - Less frequent: Acne, eczema.
- - Consult your doctor or registered healthcare professional for advice on taking this product if you have any medical conditions or if taking medications for any illness.
Ask a question about this product