Multivitamin and mineral formula for optimum health and coping with stress every day!
- Bioharmony®’s Ultimate A-Z is the ultimate every day multivitamin for those leading busy and stressful lives.
- In addition to providing all the vitamins and minerals that the body needs it also provides a high combination of the important Vitamin B’s which are essential for coping with stress.
- This premium formulation comes in an easy-to-absorb tablet.
- As a nutritional supplement for adults, take two (2) to three (3) tablets daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Two Bioharmony Ultimate A – Z Nutrition Formula tablets typically provide:
- Vitamin A Acetate 500 - 3.5 mg
- Calcium Ascorbate - 241.9 mg
- Vitamin D3 - 3 mg
- Vitamin E - 67 mg
- Thiamine HCL (Vitamin B1) - 25 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) - 25 mg
- Nicotinic Acid (Niacin Vitamin B3) - 33.3 mg
- Pyridoxine HCL (Vitamin B6) - 33.3 mg
- Cyanocobalamin - 10 mg
- Folic Acid - 266 mcg
- Biotin - 50 mcg
- Calcium D Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) - 38.4 mg
- Calcium AAC - 800 mg
- Magnesium Oxide - 200 mg
- Magnesium Citrate - 250 mg
- Ferrous AAC - 10% 100 mg
- Zinc AAC - 10% 100 mg
- Potassium Iodide - 40 mcg
- Copper AAC - 10% 500 mcg
- Manganese Amino Acid - 10% 30 mg
- Chromium Amino Acid - 10% 300 mcg
- Selenium AAC - 0.2% 15 mg
- Boron AAC - 26 mcg
- Molybdenum AAC - 15 mg
- Vanadium AAC - 15 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - 50 mg
- Suitable for diabetics as part of a balanced eating plan. Suitable for vegetarians
- Contains no wheat, dairy, sugar, preservatives or artificial colourants and additives.
- This product is refundable from selected medical aids.
- Nappi Code: 719392-001
- - Caution: Contains Vitamin A, pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), zinc, selenium and iron.
- - Unless otherwise prescribed, do not exceed the stated doses.
- - Vitamin and nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- - Children under 12 years of age should consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
- - Do not use with warfarin or any other anticoagulant medication except under practitioner supervision.
- - Pyridoxine reduces the effects of levodopa, but this does not occur if a dopa decarboxylase inhibitor is also given. Pyridoxine reduces the activity of altretamine, phenobarbital and phenytoin.
- - Mild gastrointestinal disturbances, such as mild nausea or diarrhoea, may seldom occur.
- - Long term administration of high doses of pyridoxine is associated with the development of severe peripheral neuropathies.
- - It is recommended that you always follow dosage directions and discontinue use should you notice or experience any undesirable side effects or are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- - Consult a healthcare professional prior to use when planning pregnancy, pregnant or breastfeeding. This product contains Vitamin A.
- - Consult your doctor or registered healthcare professional for advice on taking this product if you have any medical conditions or if taking medications for any illness.
Ask a question about this product