Assists in lowering blood sugar levels
- Bioharmony® Cinnabalance combines the extracts of cinnamon and Sutherlandia frutescens with Chromium and Vitamin B3 to help your body lower blood sugar levels and enhance the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Bioharmony® Cinnabalance submitted as a Category D Complimentary medicine to the Medicines Control Council (MCC) in terms of Government Gazette Notice R.870 of 15 November 2013, is allowed right of sale as a Category D Oral hypoglycaemic with an application number of D490322.
- Take one capsule twice daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Each Bioharmony® Cinnabalance capsule contains:
- Cinnulin PF® extract - 13,0 mg
- equivalent to Cinnamon - 260,0 mg
- Sutherlandia frutescens - 250,0 mg
- Chromium Polynicotinate - 200,0 μg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) - 2,0 mg
- The other ingredients are chromium polynicotinate, nicotinamide, magnesium stearate and brown rice powder.
- Contains no dairy, wheat, yeast, preservatives or artificial colourants.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
This product is refundable from selected medical aids.
- Nappi Code: 719152-001
- - Before taking this product please consult a healthcare professional if you are diabetic or taking anti-diabetic medications.
- - Caution: Cinnamon may cause an allergic reaction.
- - Unless otherwise prescribed, do not exceed the stated doses. If symptoms persist or your condition does not improve, consult a healthcare professional.
- - Caution is advised for patients with liver damage or taking hepatotoxic medication.
- - Children under 18 years of age should consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
- - Do not use when breastfeeding except under practitioner supervision.
- - This product may theoretically increase bleeding risk and caution is advised in people who have bleeding disorders, stomach ulcers, active bleeding and prior to dental or surgical procedures. It is recommended that the use of the product should be stopped two weeks before elective surgery.
- - Do not use with warfarin or any other anticoagulant medication except under practitioner supervision.
- - Theoretical interactions may occur to increase the effects of beta-blockers, corticosteroids, insulin or other blood glucose lowering medications, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and prostaglandin inhibitors (such as ibuprofen and aspirin). Medication adjustments may be necessary.
- - Less frequent: Mild gastrointestinal disturbances, such as nausea or abdominal pain, and appetite loss.
- - It is recommended that you always follow directions and discontinue use should you notice or experience any undesirable side effects or are hypersensitive to any if the ingredients.
- - Consult your doctor or registered healthcare professional for advice on taking this product if you have any medical conditions or if taking medications for any illness.
Ask a question about this product