For fungal and bacterial infections
- Warburgia salutaris is an indigenous South African plant used historically in African Traditional medicine for coughs, colds, sore throat, sinusitis, chest infections and gastro-intestinal disorders.
- Clinical studies have shown that Warburgia exhibits antimicrobial properties and has been used to assist against bacterial and fungal infections including candida infections and thrush.
- Take one tablet three times daily with food for seven days, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- For more severe infections, take two tablets three times daily with food for five days, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- For oral thrush, chew one tablet with a little water three times daily.
Each Bioharmony® Bio-Warburgia tablet contains:
- Warburgia salutaris leaf powder - 100 mg
- The other ingredients are dicalcium phosphate, vegetable cellulose and magnesium stearate.
- Suitable for diabetics under medical supervision.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains no wheat, yeast, sugar, salt, preservatives, artificial colourants or flavourants.
- This product is refundable from selected medical aids.
- Nappi Code: 896903-007
- - Before taking this product please ensure that the condition of thrush/candidiasis has been diagnosed by a healthcare professional.
- - It is recommended that you always follow dosage directions and discontinue use should you notice or experience any undesirable side effects or are hypersensitive to any of the active ingredients.
- - Should the condition of thrush or candidiasis not improve within one week, please consult a healthcare professional.
- - Should not be taken continuously for longer than two weeks.
- - It is recommended that the use of the product should be stopped two weeks before elective surgery.
- - Children under 18 years of age should consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
- - Do not use with warfarin or any other anticoagulant except under practitioner supervision.
- - This product should not be used during pregnancy and lactation.
- - Less frequent: Mild gastrointestinal disturbances such as mild diarrhoea.
- - Consult your doctor or registered healthcare professional for advice on taking this product if you have any medical conditions or if taking medications for any illness.
Ask a question about this product