Extra Strength For Menopausal Women
- Each woman experiences the symptoms of menopause differently and the Menoclove® range offers nature-based solutions to meet these different needs and make life easier for menopausal woman.
- MenoClove® PLUS is a herbal supplement indicated to assist in the relief of the various symptoms associated with menopause and post menopause.
- Adult women: Take one capsule twice a day with food, in the morning and the evening, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or other registered healthcare professional.
Each MenoClove® PLUS capsule contains:
- Red Clover Extract (Trifolium pratense) - 500 mg
- equivalent to Isoflavones - 20 mg
- Black Cohosh Extract (Cimicifuga racemosa) - 40 mg
- equivalent to Triterpene glycosides - 1 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) - 12 mg
- The other ingredients are starch, magnesium stearate and a gelatin capsule.
- Free from preservatives, soya and artificial colourants.
- Gelatine (Bovine) capsules - Not suitable for Vegetarians.
- This product is refundable from selected medical aids.
- Nappi Code: 711775-001
- - This product contains Black Cohosh which may rarely cause liver problems. If you become unwell (yellowing eyes/skin, nausea, vomiting, dark urine, abdominal pain, unusual tiredness) stop taking immediately and seek medical advice.
- - Not suitable for patients with a previous history of liver disease. Seek professional advice before using long term.
- - Should the conditions of acute menopausal symptoms not improve within four days, please consult a healthcare practitioner. Unless otherwise prescribed, do not exceed the stated dose.
- - In cases of disturbed or recurrent menstrual bleeding, if unclarified or new symptoms persist, a doctor or other registered healthcare professional should be consulted. It is recommended that the use of this product should be stopped two weeks prior to elective surgery.
- - Caution: Contains pyridoxine (vitamin B6) - do not exceed the stated doses. Long term administration of large doses of Vitamin B6 is associated with the development of severe peripheral neuropathies. MenoClove® PLUS can safely be taken with other dietary supplements such as vitamins and herbal teas. It is recommended that you always follow dosage directions and discontinue use should you notice or experience any undesirable side effects or are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- - Not indicated for anyone who has liver problems or a history of liver disease.
- - Consult a healthcare professional if you are taking blood thinning or anticoagulant medications, oral hormone replacement therapy, or have diabetes, breast cancer or other hormone sensitive malignancies.
- - Do not use with Warfarin or any other anticoagulant except under practitioner supervision. Consult a healthcare professional if using hormonal supplements. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) reduces the effectiveness of levodopa, but this does not occur if a dopa decarboxylase inhibitor is also given. Pyridoxine reduces the activity of altretamine, phenobarbital and phenytoin.
- - Do not use when planning pregnancy, pregnant or breastfeeding except under practitioner supervision.
- - Serious side effects are rare and generally indicate over dosage.
- - Less frequent: In rare cases, may cause a skin rash, headache, nausea, dizziness, gastrointestinal disorders (dyspepsia, mild diarrhoea), facial or peripheral oedemas.
- - Consult your doctor or other registered healthcare professional for advice on taking this product if taking medications for any illness.