Hormonal and Menstrual support for women
- Bio-Agnus Castus contains the dried berries of the Vitex agnus-castus plant which is sometimes called “the women’s herb”.
- The Vitex agnus-castus plant has been used for centuries for irregular menstrual cycles, heavy periods, premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and mastalgia (breast pain or tenderness).
- Adults over the age of 18 years, take two capsules three times daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Each Bioharmony® Bio-Agnus Castus capsule contains:
- Chaste Tree Berry (Vitex agnus-castus) -350 mg
- Suitable for diabetics under medical supervision.
- Contains no wheat, dairy, sugar, preservatives, artificial colourants or flavourants.
- Gelatine (Bovine) capsules
- Not suitable for Vegetarians.
- This product is refundable from selected medical aids.
- Nappi Code: 863866-018
- - Unless otherwise prescribed, do not exceed the stated doses.
- - It is recommended that you always follow dosage directions and discontinue use should you experience any undesirable side effects or are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- - If symptoms persist or do not improve within 3 months, consult a healthcare professional.
- - It is recommended that the use of the product should be stopped two weeks before elective surgery.
- - Children under the age of 18 years should consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
- - Do not use with oral contraceptives, hormone replacement therapy or other hormone medications, dopamine antagonists, dopamine antognists such as levodopa, and anticoagulant medication such as warfarin except under practitioner supervision.
- - Safety and/or efficacy in pregnancy and lactation has not been established. Avoid using Less frequent: Rash, dizziness, increased menstrual flow, headaches and gastrointestinal disturbances such as nausea and diarrhoea.
- - Consult your doctor or registered healthcare professional for advice on taking this product if you have any medical conditions and in particular if you have breast cancer or other hormone sensitive malignancies.
Ask a question about this product