For healthy hair, nails and skin
- For shiny hair, clear skin and healthy strong nails, Bioharmony® Bio-Silica Capsules contain Horsetail extract which is rich in the mineral silicone to support hair and nail strength, skin and connective tissue.
- Bio-Silica makes hair strong and shiny and holds moisture into skin, to make it plump and smooth.
- Adults over 18 years: Take two capsules twice daily with water, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Each Bioharmony® Bio-Silica capsule contains:
- Horsetail herb (Equisetum arvense) powder - 280 mg
- providing approximately - 2,8 mg Silica
- Suitable for diabetics under medical supervision.
- Contains no wheat, yeast, sugar, salt, preservatives, or artificial colourants or flavourants.
- Gelatine (Bovine) capsules - Not suitable for Vegetarians.
- This product is refundable from selected medical aids.
- Nappi Code: 863963-005
- - Unless otherwise prescribed, do not exceed the stated doses.
- - It is recommended that you always follow dosage directions and discontinue use should you notice or experience any undesirable side effects or are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- - This product may theoretically increase bleeding risk and caution is advised in people who have bleeding disorders, stomach ulcers, active bleeding, excessive menstrual bleeding, and prior to dental or surgical procedures.
- - It is recommended that the use of the product should be stopped two weeks before elective surgery.
- - Caution is advised for diabetics as this product may lower blood sugar levels and medication adjustments may be necessary.
- - Caution is advised for people with gout, heart rhythm disorders, thiamine deficiency and who smoke or who use nicotine patches or nicotine gum.
- - If symptoms persist or your condition does not improve, consult a healthcare professional.
- - Children under 18 years of age should consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
- - Do not use if hypersensitive to nicotine or any of the ingredients.
- - Do not use with pre-diagnosed kidney ailments except under practitioner supervision.
- - Do not use when planning pregnancy, pregnant or breastfeeding.
- - Do not use with warfarin or any other anticoagulant medication except under practitioner supervision.
- - Theoretical interactions may occur to increase or decrease the effects of antidiabetic medications, beta-blockers, digoxin, diuretics, nicotine or other stimulant drugs, anti-gout medications, metronidazole, disulfiram or anti-inflammatory medications. Medication adjustments may be necessary.
- - Frequency unknown: Gastrointestinal disturbances such as nausea or diarrhoea; hypersensitivity reactions.
- - Consult your doctor or registered healthcare professional for advice on taking this product if you have any medical conditions or if taking medications for any illness.
Ask a question about this product