- Premium calcium formula for optimum bone strength
- Bioharmony® Ultra-Cal Plus has been formulated specifically to build and maintain strong bones and to guard against osteoporosis in later life.
- Bioharmony® Ultra-Cal Plus contains Calcium citrate and cofactors Vitamin K2 and D3 for enhanced calcium absorption, as well as Vitamin C and Magnesium.
- It is essential that all women, particularly over the age of 35, habitually take a good calcium supplement like Bioharmony® Ultra-Cal Plus for healthy bones, strong teeth and nails.
- After Menopause, women are more likely to suffer from osteoporosis. Reduced oestrogen levels and inadequate calcium intake can cause the bones to lose calcium and other minerals, making them weak.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women also need calcium for their own needs and that of their baby.
- Adults: Take two to three tablets a day with meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each Bioharmony® Ultra Cal-Plus tablet contains:
- Calcium carbonate - 480 mg
- Calcium citrate - 250 mg
- Magnesium carbonate - 220 mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) - 30 mg
- Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone) - 10 mcg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) - 200 IU
- Zinc gluconate - 11 mg
- Copper amino acid chelate - 1.5 mg
- Boron amino acid chelate - 1.5 mg
- Silicon dioxide - 11 mg
- The other non-active ingredients are magnesium stearate, gum acacia and vegetable cellulose.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Contains no dairy, wheat, sugar, preservatives, artificial colourants or flavourants.
- This product is refundable from selected medical aids.
- Nappi Code: 709763-001
- - Caution: Contains Zinc. Unless otherwise prescribed, do not exceed the stated doses.
- - Patients with renal impairment should exercise caution when taking this product and should consult a heatlhcare professional prior to use. Vitamin and nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- - It is recommended that you always follow dosage directions and discontinue use should you notice or experience any undesirable side effects or are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- - Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients. Do not use if you are experiencing abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting.
- - If you are taking any medication, consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Vitamin K may reduce the effect of oral anticoagulants. Patients taking warfarin or any other anticoagulant medication should consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
- - Consult with a healthcare professional when planning pregnancy, pregnant or breastfeeding.
- - Serious side effects are rare and generally indicate over dosage.
- - Less frequent: Mild gastrointestinal disturbances, such as a mild nausea or diarrhoea, may occur.
Ask a question about this product