For healthy thyroid function, metabolism and energy
- The thyroid gland controls your metabolism, regulates your body temperature and creates energy.
- Bioharmony® Bio-Thyroboost is a combination formula, rich in iodine, which may assist in supporting thyroid function and healthy cholesterol levels.
- Adults over the age of 18 years, take two capsules daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Avoid taking this product in the evening as it may disturb sleep.
Each Bioharmony® Bio-Thyroboost capsule contains:
- Fucus vesiculosus (Kelp) - 100 mg
- Gentiana lutea (Yellow Gentian root) - 50 mg
- Garcinia cambogia (Hydroxycitric acid) - 20 mg
- Commiphora mukul (Guggul gum) - 75 mg
- L-Tyrosine - 250 mg
- Excipients: magnesium stearate.
- Suitable for diabetics under medical supervision.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains no wheat, yeast, sugar, salt, preservatives, or artificial colourants or flavourants
- This product is refundable from selected medical aids.
- Nappi Code: 700291-001
- - Before taking this product please ensure that your condition has been diagnosed by a healthcare professional.
- - It is recommended that you always follow dosage directions and discontinue use should you notice or experience any undesirable side effects or are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients. Unless otherwise prescribed, do not exceed the stated doses. This product may theoretically increase bleeding risk and caution is advised in people who have bleeding disorders, stomach or duodenal ulcers, active bleeding, excessive menstrual bleeding, and prior to dental or surgical procedures.
- - Caution is advised for people with acute inflammation, inflammatory bowel disease, diarrhoea, kidney ailments, tuberculosis and hyperthyroidism. Caution is advised for diabetics as this product may lower blood sugar levels and medication adjustments may be necessary. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
- - It is recommended to stop use of the product two weeks before elective surgery. Children under 18 years of age should consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
- - Do not use when planning pregnancy, pregnant or breastfeeding except under practitioner supervision.
- - Do not use if hypersensitive to iodine or any of the ingredients.
- - Do not use with a prediagnosed thyroid ailment, stomach or duodenal ulcers, acute inflammation, kidney ailments, tuberculosis or hyperthyroidism, except under practitioner supervision.
- - Do not use with MOA inhibitors, antidepressants, warfarin or any other anticoagulant medication except under practitioner supervision. Theoretical interactions may occur to increase or decrease the effects of antidiabetic medications, levothyroxine, lithium, hormonal medications, diuretics or anti-inflammatory medications. Medication adjustments may be necessary.
- - Less frequent: Anorexia, skin rash, acne, increased salivation, irritation of the stomach, mild headache, and mild gastrointestinal disturbances, such as mild nausea or diarrhoea.
- - Consult your doctor or registered healthcare professional for advice on taking this product if you are taking medications for any illness.
Ask a question about this product